There are more exciting changes for our NetBanking and NetPay customers. You’ll notice a fresher and more enhanced appearance when you next login.
Additionally, in our continued desire to partner with you to ensure the safety of your finances, we are implementing a password modification. The next time you update your password you will need to create a password with eight characters. Our research has shown this best practice helps to avoid fraud on your accounts and keep your finances safe.
MVSB is very diligent in safeguarding your personal and financial information. There are things you can do to protect yourself from becoming a victim as well:
- Create passwords that cannot be easily linked to you (avoid birth dates, Social Security numbers, phone numbers or names of your children or pets)
- Use strong passwords that are hard to guess and contain letters and numbers, not recognizable words
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) provides helpful password tips at www.onguardonline.gov/stopthinkclick.html
- Select a unique password for each system you access
- Never share your passwords or PINs with anyone or write them down where others could find them easily
- Change your online account passwords frequently
To learn more about ways to protect your financial health, click here.
If you would like to sign up for NetBanking and NetPay click here.
If you have questions, please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you: