New Website Coming Soon!
We are happy to let you know that we are in the final stages of testing upgrades to our website so you’ll be seeing lots of changes in a few short weeks!
Customers and online visitors will experience entirely new designs, layouts and enhanced functionality.
Improved and enhanced web site features will include:
- The ability to login to online banking directly from the home page
- Connection to the local community through photos of regional events and locations taken by local photographers as part of our annual photography contest
- Robust, up-to-the minute access to the latest financial education tools and information through a partnership with Truebridge, a leading provider of financial education
- Information about current local trends in fraud and identity theft so you can stay informed and learn how to protect yourself from the issues affecting our communities and the world
- Information about the most recent upgrades to services such as online banking, mobile banking and mobile deposit right on the home page
- Quick links to our sister company sites in the upper-left corner of our home page. New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp (NHMB) and its subsidiaries, Meredith Village Savings Bank (MVSB), Merrimack County Savings Bank (the Merrimack) and MillRiver Wealth Management (MillRiver) will all be launching new website.
“Our customers regularly let us know what they like about our current websites, as well as what they’d like to see improved. Their thoughts, combined with the latest in website design trends, guided our efforts to provide a better experience for those who visit the sites.” said Cindy Hemeon-Plessner, Senior Vice President and Marketing Officer for all four companies. “Development and creation of the four web sites has been time-consuming and profound, and we hope that the new application-driven content will guide visitors to the banking, lending and financial education resources that best suit their needs.”
Thank you for your input. We hope you are thrilled with the results!
Please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you:
- On weekday business hours, call 800.922.6872
- We also have convenient evening and weekend hours in many of our offices.
For a full listing of locations and phone numbers, click here.