When you use online & mobile banking, you’ll be able to conduct your banking from your computer or mobile device, just about anywhere!
- View your account balances, transactions or statements.
- Transfer between your accounts at MVSB and at other banks
- Pay your bills and schedule your payments to ensure they are never missed.
- Send money to anyone you know and trust with Zelle®
- Set savings GOALS
- View all of your financial account information in one place with Finance Tools.
- Download your transactions or sync them with your accounting software.
- Update your contact information and notify us of your travel plans.
- Set up and view alerts and updates about your accounts.
- Place stop payments or dispute unauthorized transactions.
- Update your debit card information for your online subscriptions and other popular retailers all from one place with CardSwap.
…. and more! Providing our customers the latest online banking services is important to us and we regularly update and add new services to help make banking with us as convenient and secure as possible.
Click the sign up button below or download the MVSB mobile app to get started. Click view a demo to view a general overview or more detailed video tutorials for many online banking services.
Mobile Banking App
Almost anything you can do in online banking can also be done from your mobile phone or tablet with the MVSB mobile app. Additional features include:
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Simplified log in process with passcode, TouchID and FaceID compatibility
- Access your account balance and transactions from your Apple Watch
If you’re already signed up for online banking, simply download the MVSB mobile app from the app store and log in with the same login ID and password. If you haven’t yet signed up, download the MVSB mobile app and tap Enroll Now to get started.
Making mobile deposits is a real snap! To sign up for mobile deposits, tap Mobile Deposit in the Transactions menu. Once you accept the Mobile Deposit Agreement, you will be able to make a deposit – you’ll be prompted to use the camera on your phone to take photo of the front and back of the check. All of the named recipients must sign the back of the check. Please also write “For Mobile Deposit Only at MVSB” in the endorsements area on the back of each check deposited.
Online Fraud Monitoring
We monitor Online Banking activity closely and may contact you if we notice login attempts, Bill Payments or external transfers that are out of the ordinary. Risk Management Specialists from MVSB or from our Online Banking service providers will only contact you to verify that unusual activity was authorized by you and will not ask for confidential information, such as your Online Banking username and password. If you are ever uncertain if a communication you received was made by or on behalf of MVSB, please call us directly at 800.922.6872. Please also be sure to keep your contact information up to date, so that we can reach you promptly.