Finance fast with our online loan application
Get the funds you need to efficiently manage your business faster and without a trip to the bank. Whether you need new equipment or to manage seasonal working capital, we offer express term loans and lines of credit from $10,000 to $100,000 for qualifying New Hampshire-registered businesses. Complete a simple, secure online application and, in many cases, you’ll receive a decision in just minutes.
For the best application experience, please be sure you are using the latest version of your web browser.
What you will need.
Apply for an express loan from your computer or mobile device with our simple online application. To make the process as seamless as possible, be prepared with the following documents1.
- Your valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued ID
- Business formation documents (for example: Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement or Business License)
- Your most recent two years of Business Tax Returns (required for loans over $50,000 or any SBA loans, if we determine a guarantee is needed)
1 Accepted file formats include .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg and .png. Maximum of 35MB per file.
Express Loan Options
When you apply, you’ll choose from two loan options:
- Express Term Loan – For longer term capital needs or fixed asset financing choose a fixed rate term loan with a 5 year repayment term.
- Express Line of Credit – For recurring needs, like seasonal inventory build-up, choose an adjustable rate line of credit with a 5 year draw period followed by a 5 year repayment period.
We’re here to help.
Bank Secrecy Act requires financial institutions to collect identifying information for the following individuals EACH time an account is opened for certain business customers:
- Each individual that has 25 percent or more of the equity interest in the business; and
- One individual that has the authority to exercise control of the legal entity, such as a CEO, executive officer or treasurer.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a business, you may be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Click here for more information or for a copy of our Beneficial Owner Certification Form.