Grow Your Business with Mutual Benefits
Businesses like yours can become one of the MVSB’s Mutual Benefits business partners, helping our customers save money on every day purchases where it matters most – in our own community. There are hundreds of local business and thousands of households participating in the Mutual Benefits program.
Offered across the state by sister banks Merrimack County Savings Bank (the Merrimack) and Meredith Village Savings Bank, members receive extraordinary value and savings on shopping, dining, entertainment and health services as well as access to a world of discounts, both at national retailers and local businesses like yours.
To become a Mutual Benefits business partner, you simply need to sign up and offer a discount to Mutual Benefits members. You’ll receive many benefits and promotion opportunities, including:
- Complimentary Mutual Benefits Perks & Protection membership for the business owner
- One opportunity to promote your business in a Merrimack or MVSB lobby, scheduled by the branch manager based on availability
- A listing in the online Mutual Benefits directories at mvsb.com, themerrimack.com and mymutualbenefits.com
- Inclusion in the Mutual Benefits mobile app, which allows customers to look for discounts at local businesses on their mobile device
- Possible inclusion in our Mutual Benefits newsletter, sent to all Merrimack and MVSB Mutual Benefits members
If you have a business banking relationship with MVSB, you can become a preferred level business partner with access to additional benefits, including:
- Your business description and direct link on mvsb.com, themerrimack.com and mymutualbenefits.com
- Additional opportunities to display your business in branch lobbies, when available
- Inclusion on the branch digital signs in all of our branch lobbies at MVSB and Merrimack County Savings Bank
- The opportunity to share a special offer on our Facebook page