Working with you.
Whether you need money to get your business up and running, upgrade equipment or property, increase inventory, or simply manage the ebbs and flows of your cash flow cycle – we’ll work with you to find the right option to help your business grow and flourish.
For the best application experience, please be sure you are using the latest version of your web browser.
Flexible options to meet your needs.
You can ask our Commercial Loan Specialists about any of our loan options and together we will find the right solution that suits your budget and goals.
- Expedited online applications as well as traditional applications
- Loans of all sizes for businesses of all sizes
- Business Lines of Credit and Letters of Credit
- Time Notes
- Credit Enhancement Programs – Including Small Business Administration and Business Finance Authority Loans
Finance fast with our online loan application
Get the funds you need to efficiently manage your business faster and without a trip to the bank. We offer express term loans and lines of credit from $10,000 to $100,000 for qualifying New Hampshire-registered businesses with a simple, secure online application and expedited decision-making and closing process. Choose from:
- Express Term Loan – For longer term capital needs or fixed asset financing choose a fixed rate term loan with a 5 year repayment term.
- Express Line of Credit – For recurring needs, like seasonal inventory build-up, choose an adjustable rate line of credit with a 5 year draw period followed by a 5 year repayment period.
Business Credit Card
Through our partnership with FirstBankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, we offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Complimentary 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Complimentary management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Just starting your business?
If you’re thinking about starting a business or just getting up and running, we’re here to discuss your plan and funding needs. Before we meet, use these helpful tools to prepare.
How to Write a
Running Your Business
Bank Secrecy Act requires financial institutions to collect identifying information for the following individuals EACH time an account is opened for certain business customers:
- Each individual that has 25 percent or more of the equity interest in the business; and
- One individual that has the authority to exercise control of the legal entity, such as a CEO, executive officer or treasurer.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a business, you may be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Click here for more information or for a copy of our Beneficial Owner Certification Form.