To our valued customers:
As a first step toward resuming our normal branch banking access, beginning on Monday, June 15th, we will be opening our lobbies for appointments only.
To make an appointment to bank with us in person at one of our branch lobbies, please call:
- Alton – 603.875.8500
- Ashland – 603.968.7103
- Center Harbor – 603.253.7303
- Gilford – 603.528.1500
- Laconia – 603.527.6030
- Meredith/Main Office – 603.279.7986
- Meredith/Route 104 – 603.279.5274
- Moultonborough – 603.476.2300
- Plymouth/Main Street – 603.536.8228
- Portsmouth – 603.334.9661
- Wolfeboro – 603.569.6655
To ensure your health and safety as well as that of our employees and other visitors, we have made a number of changes that we wanted to make you aware of:
- Some building entrances may be closed, but they will be clearly marked and direct you to the entrance to use. In addition, when you make your appointment, we will let you know which door you should enter.
- When you arrive for your appointment, there will be a customer ambassador at the entry to greet you and to assist you with our new safety procedures.
- Please wear a mask during your visit. We will have some on hand if you forget yours. You may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available for your use while you are visiting us.
- Our staff will also be wearing masks unless they are alone in their private offices. They also are expected to participate in a health screening each time they come to work.
- The lobbies will look a bit different – you will notice plexiglass panels between you and the staff as well as signs, stickers and other messages to promote social distancing. Please be courteous of our staff and other customers by maintaining 6 feet of distance. Some areas will not be accessible to customers, including our restrooms.
- All customer areas will be cleaned and sanitized at least once every two hours, and each building will be professionally cleaned each evening. Our HVAC systems have also been checked to ensure for safe airflow up to the CDC/OSHA guidelines.
- We have removed some high-touch items from customer areas that are likely to spread germs – this includes coffee, pens, deposit slips, toys, magazines and brochures. Of course if you need a pen, deposit slip, brochure or other materials, just ask and we will provide them.
For convenience, you can continue to do most of your banking with us remotely and/or through our drive-up windows. Here are some of the ways you can bank with us without needing an appointment:
- Online banking – Sign up now!
- Mobile banking
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile check deposit for individuals and small businesses and remote deposit by scanner for larger businesses
- Online personal account opening
- Online mortgage and personal loan applications
- Online loan payment options
- Online debit card protection
During business hours, you can also call us at 800.922.6872 or contact us via our website. We continue to monitor this situation closely and we are prepared to work together with you to minimize any inconvenience. We are honored to support you, your families, your work-places and your communities during this complicated period. Please let us know how we are doing by clicking here.
Thank you for your business.
Meredith Village Savings Bank