Meeting with a Business Lender?
Here’s what you will need.
At MVSB, our knowledgeable and helpful lenders are eager to work with you to assist you in making the most of your business.
To allow us to evaluate the best solutions for your needs, please have the items below available for our first meeting:
- The amount of your loan request and the purpose of your loan request
- Income tax returns and financial statements for the last three years for the business
- Current personal financial statements for each person who owns 20% or more of the business, as well as their personal income tax returns for the last two years
- Projected cash flow statements for the next 24 months
- Pro forma financial statements, such as projected balance sheets and income statements, for the next 24 months and/or length of the loan
- A copy of existing and proposed deed and current property tax bill, if the loan request is in regards to a commercial real estate transaction
- If you plan to pledge property for collateral for your loan, or think you may want to consider that option, please have valuations and statements about the property you wish to use as collateral
- A written business plan. For your assistance, click here to read more on how to write a Business Plan.
- Partnership Agreement, Corporate or LLC documents, if applicable
- A copy of the purchase order or invoice of equipment with serial or ID numbers, if applicable
- A copy of the purchase and sale agreement, if applicable
- For construction loans only: building plans, budget or “schedule of values”, copies of building permits and site approvals
- A completed Certification of Beneficial Owners Form (if applicable). Click here to learn more about the beneficial owner certification requirements.