Finding the right home loan isn’t always easy.
We’re here to help.
Ask our mortgage specialists about the advantages of conventional fixed-rate loans and adjustable-rate mortgages. Together, we’ll find the solution that’s best for you.
Types of home loans
Choose the type of loan that fits your needs.
- Fixed rate loans—with a locked-in rate for the life of the loan
- Specialty loans—Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMs) and more
- Land loans—a variety of ARMs programs
Programs for first-time buyers
As a first-time homebuyer, you may qualify for a number of programs, depending on the type of house you wish to buy.
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority (NHHFA) Loan
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage
- Veterans’ Administration (VA) Mortgage
- Rural Economic Development (RECD) Loans
- A combination of the above
The advantages of working with a hometown bank
At Meredith Village Savings Bank, we believe success starts with great relationships. We’ve built solid relationships with local builders, real estate companies, and other industry experts. As a result, we can design loans especially for the local market and can make the entire process easier for anyone who dreams of living here. Other advantages include:
- Only one closing for construction loans!
- In-house home construction inspectors who can save you time and money
- Quick preliminary approvals
- The option of automatic loan payments
- Knowledgeable specialists who come to you
Please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you:
- On weekday business hours, call 800.922.6872
- We also have convenient evening and weekend hours in many of our offices.
For a full listing of locations and phone numbers, click here.