Connecting You to Your Bank Accounts
All Day, Every Day
24/7 access to your accounts. Out of town? On the go? With our easy-to-use phone banking service, you can check your balances, transfer funds, and more!
Why use Telephone Banking?
- Convenient, easy, and secure access to your accounts from your cell phone or land line.
- No extra charges. Telephone Banking costs the same as any other phone call you would make.
- Make loan payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Check your balance and transactions on your checking accounts, CDs, and money markets!
- Access up to 6 months of account history – with the option to check recent credits, debits and bank card transactions separately.
- Check your balance or transfer funds into your All Purpose Club account
- Find hours, locations and phone numbers for all 11 MVSB offices!
How to access Telephone Banking
Call (800) 394-8769 or (603) 279-5603 and follow the voice prompts. The first time you use the system to access your account information or to transfer funds, you will need to establish a new Personal Identification Number (PIN). The system will walk you through the process with easy to follow instructions.
If you have questions or need assistance while using Telephone Banking, you may press “0” during business hours to speak with a customer service representative or you can call the MVSB office you usually do your banking with for assistance.
Please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you:
- On weekday business hours, call 800.922.6872
- We also have convenient evening and weekend hours in many of our offices.
For a full listing of locations and phone numbers, click here.