Dear Valued Customer:
As our community’s local bank, we are always happy to see you. However, out of a sense of responsibility to our employees, to the people we serve, and to our entire community, I need to let you know that all Meredith Village Savings Bank lobbies will be temporarily closed beginning Wednesday, March 18 – although drive-up windows will remain open.
Two of our branch offices will be fully closed for the time being, as they do not have drive-up capabilities. Customers of our Melvin Village office are encouraged to use our Moultonborough or Wolfeboro drive-ups; and customers of the Plymouth Hannaford office can do their banking at our downtown Plymouth location. We’ve added Sunday hours from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at that location, as well.
This decision was not made lightly. However, we feel strongly that we need to do our part for our community, especially in light of Governor Sununu’s declaration of a State of Emergency as we do everything possible to stem the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Rest assured that although our lobbies will be closed to the public until further notice, your bank is “open for business” – and you will still have access to banking services:
- via our Drive-up Windows
- via our ATMs (except at Hannaford in Plymouth)
- via our Night Depositories (except in Melvin Village and at Hannaford in Plymouth)
- If necessary, in person by appointment only at all offices (except in Melvin Village and at Hannaford in Plymouth)
If you feel an in-person appointment is necessary, I encourage you to allow us to “meet” via telephone, web conference or with the use of other technology. Give us a call at 603-279-7986 or 800.922.6872 and we’ll be happy to make those arrangements with you.
I would also like to remind you of the many ways we can serve you 24/7 from the convenience of your own home.
- Using our website mvsb.com or the Meredith Village Savings Bank app (a free download from Google Play or the App Store), you can check balances, view transactions make payments, transfer money and pay bills.To sign up for online banking, click here.
- You can also deposit checks using our app on your mobile device or tablet.
- We offer banking by phone by calling 603.279.5603 or 800.394.8769
- Online personal account opening, mortgage/consumer loan applications, as well as loan payment options and debit card protection features can also be found on our website.
All of these services are offered at no additional charge. If you need assistance signing up for or using any of these tools, just give us a call during normal business hours at 603.279.7986.
We also realize that the evolving health care crisis may present new financial challenges for some of you. We are ready to work with you to find solutions to help get you through this stressful time. We invite our customers to contact us directly to discuss your specific needs.
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and will re-evaluate as necessary, so stay tuned – and stay healthy! For additional information about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov. We are prepared to work together with you throughout these challenging times — with your safety and the safety of our employees at the forefront of all our decisions.
I hope you will join us in practicing social distancing so that together, we can put this difficult situation behind us as quickly as possible. Until then, thank you for your understanding and for doing business with our community’s local bank.