In observance of the upcoming holidays, MVSB offices will be closed the following dates and times:
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) – All offices will be open; however our extended hours offices, located in Alton and inside the Plymouth Hannaford close early at 1:00pm
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day) – All offices will be closed
- Monday, December 26 (Christmas Day Observed) – All offices will be closed
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve) – All offices will be open
- Sunday, January 1 (New Year’s Day) – All offices will be closed
- Monday, January 2 (New Year’s Day Observed) – All offices will be closed
End of Year Cutoff Information
The cutoff time for all deposits made through Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Phone Banking and Deposit Express will be the end of business day on Friday, December 30. All transactions made after 6:30pm on Friday, December 30 will be posted on the next business day, Tuesday, January 3.
Scheduled System Maintenance Friday Evening, December 30
Between Friday, December 30 at 6:45pm and Saturday, December 31 at 6:00am, we will be performing system maintenance. Online, mobile and telephone banking will be available throughout the majority of the evening; however, a short service interruption (15-30 minutes) is expected. Throughout the maintenance timeframe, you will be able to access account balance and transaction information, but you will be unable to perform transactional functions, such as initiating transfers, making payments or stop payments, viewing check images, or changing your PIN. Please plan accordingly, so your end of year banking needs are not impacted.
Thank you for your patience. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
On behalf of everyone at Meredith Village Savings Bank we wish you a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with peace and happiness.