Guard your MVSB debit or ATM card with optional Guardian text message alerts. This complimentary service* gives you the opportunity to receive and respond to alerts for certain types of transactions made using your enrolled MVSB card.
If you choose to sign up for this optional service, you will receive a text message alert whenever you make a card transaction that meets one of the following requirements:
- An international transaction is made
- A transaction over $200 is made
- A transaction is made where the physical card is not present – such as an online or telephone purchase or payment
The goal of this service is to help you by providing:
- Quicker information – an added layer of protection that informs you of certain types of card activity faster
- Convenience – text alerts are sent right to the mobile device(s) you choose and you can enroll up to 2 devices/phone numbers per card
- Two-way communication – if a transaction you were alerted to is fraudulent, you can respond to the text and we’ll restrict your card access to prevent further unauthorized activity
- Do-Not-Disturb feature – text alerts can be held during a timeframe you don’t want to be reached so you are not disturbed
When it comes to the protection and security of your accounts, proactive monitoring and early detection make all the difference. Visit www.mvsb.com/guardyourcard to sign up today!
*Debit card text alert fraud prevention service provided by smsGuardian. Enrollment required for service activation. Your mobile device must have the ability to send and receive text messages, and message and data rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Guardian text alerts should not replace regular monitoring of your accounts. You may unsubscribe from this service at any time by visiting the Guardian website or by texting the word “STOP” in reply to a Guardian Alert.