The latest version of the MVSB Mobile App was released to the app stores on Tuesday, August 21, and is expected to be available to all users by the end of the week. We always recommend updating to the latest version of the app as soon as it is available to ensure the highest level of security and functionality.
In addition to minor bug fixes to improve the overall functionality of the app, we’re pleased to let you know that Stop Payments can now be requested within the mobile app. Here is a full list of updates in latest release:
Apple (iOS) and Android App
- Stop Payment functionality has been added.
- The Bill Pay payee details screen has been given a new look and users now have the ability to edit and delete payees.
- Additional relevant account details will now appear on the account and account history screens, including the account type and interest rate. Please note: The interest rate on tiered accounts will reflect 0%; however, the appropriate rate and interest will be applied to your account based on your balance.
- Loan customers will now see a past due warning icon when the loan is past due.
- Reminder messaging for new the mobile deposit endorsement requirements has been added. Click here to learn more about these new requirements.
- Vision-impaired accessibility improvements for mobile deposit.
Apple (iOS) Only
- When making a mobile deposit, you will now see a full list of accounts to deposit to and can tap to select as opposed to scrolling through a drop-down menu.
- Push notification improvements for devices on the Oreo operating system.
We hope you enjoy these new features and we appreciate your patience as we continually work to provide you with the latest in convenience banking technologies. If you need assistance or would like to make a suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact us.