During the week of July 15th, we are inviting our customers and our community to join us for ice cream. July is National Ice Cream month, so it seemed like a perfect way to continue the celebration of our 150th year serving New Hampshire!
Be sure to visit the following places and mention you are a friend of MVSB to get a free ice-cream treat this week. Plan to go early because free ice cream will be available while supplies last! Sizes and flavors will vary by location as well.
- Monday the 15th
- From 2 to 4pm at Bailey’s Bubble in Wolfeboro and at Skelley’s Market in Moultonborough
- From 1pm to 3pm try the MVSB flavor of Common Man ice cream at our branches in Ashland and on Main Street in Plymouth
- Wednesday the 17th
- From 11am to noon at the main office in Meredith on Route 25 – try the “MVSB flavor” ice cream custom created for us by the Common Man
- From 1pm to 3pm at the Happy Cow Ice Cream Shop in Laconia
- From 2 to 3pm at the main office in Meredith on Route 25, ice cream provided by Ben & Jerry’s
- Thursday the 18th
- From noon to 4pm at Shibley’s Drive-In in Alton Bay
- From noon to 4 pm at Lago’s Ice Cream in Rye
- From 1pm to 3pm at Sawyer’s Dairy Bar in Gilford
- Friday the 19th
- From 1pm to 3pm at the Gilford branch, ice cream provided by Dairy Queen
- From 2pm to 4pm at the Red Hill Dari in Moultonborough
- From 1 pm to 4pm at the Meredith branch on Route 104, ice cream provided by Common Man
- From 1 pm to 4pm at the Ashland branch, ice cream provided by Common Man
Meredith Village Savings Bank is celebrating its 150th year anniversary of serving the people, businesses, non-profits and municipalities of the Central NH. Unlike a stock bank, MVSB is a mutual savings bank that operates for the benefit of its depositors, borrowers and surrounding communities. The Bank and its employees are guided by the values of accountability, mutuality, excellence, respect, integrity, teamwork and stewardship
Celebrations of the 150th anniversary have included romantic giveaways in February in honor of Valentine’s Day as well as a special warming station for the Pond Hockey Tournament; maple syrup from Abbot’s Farm to all employees in April; thank-you plaques, t-shirts, pizza and cookies to our local first responders in May; visits from MVSB President Rick Wyman to various branches in June – where he handed out $150 in cash to unsuspecting customers and community members!
There is more excitement to come. Be sure to mark your calendars for September 21st – a day of celebration in Meredith’s Hesky Park to include food, fun, music and fireworks.