Meredith Village Savings Bank (MVSB) is pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the James D. Sutherland Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded annually to one graduating senior from high schools located in towns where MVSB has a branch.
This year’s recipients include:
- Emily Waite of Gilmanton, attending University of New Hampshire in Durham
- Jessica Braley of Center Harbor, attending University of Tampa in Florida
- Skyler Tautkus of Laconia, attending Southern NH University in Manchester
- Miranda Sturgeon of Moultonborough, attending Norwich University
- Grace Spence of Holderness, attending Pace University in New York City
- Madelyn Chase of Center Barnstead, attending University of New England
- Eva Pellerin of Greenland, attending University of New Hampshire in Durham
- Danielle Schillereff of Wolfeboro, attending NH Technical Institute in Concord
The Sutherland Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of James Sutherland, who served as President and CEO of Meredith Village Savings Bank between 1982 and 1996. Scholarship recipients represent the MVSB company vales of accountability, mutuality, excellence, respect, integrity, teamwork and stewardship. Students interested in applying for the 2020 scholarship are encouraged to contact their guidance office.