To our valued customers and community:
Although Governor Sununu has declared a Stay-At-Home Order for the State of New Hampshire, I want you to know that as your community’s local bank, we are an “Essential Service” – and we are still open for business.
Rest assured that although our lobbies are closed to the public until further notice, you still have access to our banking services:
- via our Drive-up Windows
- via our ATMs (except at Hannaford in Plymouth)
- via our Night Depositories (except in Melvin Village and at Hannaford in Plymouth)
- If necessary, in person by appointment only at all offices except in Melvin Village and at Hannaford in Plymouth.
- Customers of our Melvin Village office are encouraged to use our Moultonborough or Wolfeboro drive-ups; and customers of the Plymouth Hannaford office can do their banking at our downtown Plymouth location and we’ve added Sunday hours at the downtown Plymouth location from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.I
- If necessary, by appointment via telephone, web conference or other technology. Give us a call at 603-279-7986 and we’ll be happy to make those arrangements with you.
I would also like to remind you of the many ways we can serve you 24/7 from the convenience of your own home.
- Using our website mvsb.com or the Meredith Village Savings Bank app (a free download from Google Play or the App Store), you can check balances, view transactions make payments, transfer money and pay bills. To sign up for online banking, click here.
- You can also deposit checks using our app on your mobile device or tablet.
- We offer banking by phone by calling 603.279.5603 or 800.394.8769.
- Online personal account opening, mortgage/consumer loan applications, as well as loan payment options and debit card protection features can also be found on our website.
All of these services are offered free of charge. If you need assistance signing up for or using any of these tools, just give us a call during normal business hours at 603-279-7986.
We also realize that the evolving health care crisis may present new financial challenges for some of you. We are ready to work with you to find solutions to help get you through this stressful time. We invite our customers to contact us directly at 603-279-7986 or email us to discuss your specific needs.
We applaud the Governor’s action, as together we do everything possible to stem the spread of the COVID-19 virus and put this difficult situation behind us as quickly as possible. You do your part, and we’ll do ours.
President, Meredith Village Savings Bank