We are happy to let you know that we will be launching all new online and mobile banking on October 20. The new system offers the following improved features and services to help you manage your banking the way you want to:
- More ways to personalize your experience
- Faster Person to Person Payments using your debit card
- Faster alerts
- Expanded transfer options
- New CardSwap – automatically update your card information for online accounts and subscriptions from one place
- Apple Watch compatibility
In addition, business cash management users can expect:
- A simplified login process
- Mobile app access with mobile deposit (already available for consumer and business users) and mobile authorizations for ACH and Wires
- Integrated remote deposit
- More flexibility with sub-user management
What to do now to prepare.
It is our goal to make this transition as simple as possible for you and to ensure you can start taking advantage of the many new benefits and features right away. To prepare for these changes please:
- Make sure we have your latest contact information, including your cell phone number and email. When you log in for the first time, you will use the email or phone number you have on file with us to help authenticate your device. To review and update this contact information:
- Personal and Business Online Banking – Visit the My Settings page in online banking or the mobile app. Your authentication contact information can be found in the Security Options section.
- Cash Management – Admin contact information can be updated by contacting us at 800.922.6872. Subuser security information can be reviewed and updated by Admins on the Add/Change/Remove users screen in cash management.
- Check your web browser. Our new system is not compatible with Internet Explorer. If you normally use Internet Explorer to access online banking, please download an alternative web browser, such as Edge, FireFox or Chrome. Be sure you have downloaded the latest version of your web browser for the best and most secure experience. To verify your browser and version, visit whatismybrowser.com.
- Keep an eye on your mail. Detailed instructions and information will be sent to you at the mailing address we have on file.
We’re always here to help.
While we are enhancing our technology to improve your banking experience with us online, we’re always here to provide the personalized support you expect from us. And as you get to know our new system, we’re only an email, phone call or visit away should you need us!
We can’t wait for you to see what we’ve been working on!