To thank our staff for their dedication to our customers, their work and our values during very difficult circumstances, we will be closed on Friday, November 27th. This is in addition to being closed for Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 26th. We will re-open during regular business hours on Saturday, November 28th.
As always, you can bank with us 24 hours a day using online banking, our mobile banking app, telephone banking or via our ATMs.
Because we are closed on Thursday and Friday of Thanksgiving week, transactions made after standard times on Wednesday, November 25th will not process until Monday, November 30th.
Cash Management ACH origination files with a settlement / effective date of Friday, November 27th must be submitted no later than Tuesday, November 24th at 3pm.
The following processing dates will apply:
- The following items will post on Thursday, November 26th (Thanksgiving): transfers
- The following items will post or be processed on Friday, November 27th:
- Incoming Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) deposits
- Bill Payments
- The following items will post or be processed on Monday, November 30th:
- Outgoing ACH payments
- Outgoing and incoming wire payments
- Positive Pay