Every business needs a ready supply of capital to succeed. Whether you need money to fund a start-up, expand an existing business, upgrade equipment or property, increase inventory, or simply to support seasonal cash flow needs, Meredith Village Savings Bank has options that work for you.
Moreover, we have a Business Team who will work closely with you to find solutions to suit your venture. We understand business. We also understand the uncommon challenges and rewards of doing business in New Hampshire.
Please find below links to the materials you will need to complete to apply for a business loan. Because every business is different, we strongly suggest you contact a member of our Business Team before you begin filling out the forms.
Completed forms should be delivered to any off our 11 offices during business hours, or mailed to MVSB, PO Box 177, Meredith NH 03249.
Unless you are sending via a secured email system, we advise that you do not send documents via email as standard email is not a secure form of communication.
- Business Loan Application
- Credit Authorization Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- Present Financial Obligations Form
- Rent Roll Worksheet
- Business Asset Valuation Form
- ezbusiness Loan Application
Please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you:
- On weekday business hours, call 800.922.6872
- We also have convenient evening and weekend hours in many of our offices.
For a full listing of locations and phone numbers, click here.