Rob Wichland, Owner/Broker, RE/MAX Bayside Meredith and Laconia; Christopher Kelly, Owner/Broker, RE/MAX Bayside Meredith and Laconia; Bob Davis, Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer, MVSB
We’re there for your business when – and where – you need us.
Every business needs a ready supply of capital to succeed. Whether you need money to fund a start-up, expand an existing business, upgrade equipment or property, increase inventory, or simply continue operations during seasonal slowdowns, Meredith Village Savings Bank has options that work for you.
Our Business Team will work closely with you to find solutions to suit your venture. We understand business. We also understand the challenges and rewards of doing business in New Hampshire.
Call us, and we’ll come to you to discuss the options that best suit your needs including:
- Standard business loans such as term, installment and construction loans
- Commercial real estate loans, including affordable housing financial packages
- Business lines of credit and letters of credit
- Time notes
- Credit enhancement programs, such as Small Business Administration and Business Finance Authority Loans
When you choose to partner with Meredith Village Savings Bank, you get our undivided attention. Together, we can decide what lending program might work best for you.
Looking to expand your business? Need cash for a new company vehicle? High-speed, high-performance computers for the office? At MVSB, we understand that regardless of what you need financing for, you probably need it sooner, rather than later.
With an ezbusiness Loan from MVSB, your business will have access to the funds it needs in no time! Enjoy a simplified application process, along with these other benefits:
- Expedited process for approval and closing
- ezbusiness Term Loan- term loans from $5,000 to $100,000
- ezbusiness Lines of Credit- revolving lines of credit from $5,000 to $100,000
Business Credit Card
Through our partnership with FirstBankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, we offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Learn more or apply now to enjoy this wide range of benefits.
Learn More or Apply Now
Just starting a business?
If you’re thinking about starting a business, let’s discuss your plan and funding needs. First, however, you should get some items ready. Visit the links below before we begin exploring business loans for guidelines on how to write a clear and concise business plan.
Commercial Loan Meeting Checklist
How to Write a Business Plan
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act require financial institutions to collect identifying information for the following individuals EACH time an account is opened for certain business customers:
- Each individual that has 25 percent or more of the equity interest in the business; and
- One individual that has the authority to exercise control of the legal entity, such as a CEO, executive officer or treasurer.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a business, you may be required to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Click here for more information or for a copy of our Beneficial Owner Certification Form.
As part of the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, the Small Business Administration has launched the Paycheck Protection Program. The program provides small businesses with no-fee funds to pay up to 8 weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent and utilities, and are fully forgiven when at least 75% of the amount is used for payroll. Loan payments are deferred for six months and no collateral or personal guarantees are required. We strongly encourage you to visit the US Treasury’s CARES website for the latest information as updates are happening on a daily basis.
To apply, review the information sheet, complete this application and send the application to us securely using our Sharefile form.
To learn more of the details about the application requirements and the program, visit the US Treasury CARES website.